Who We Serve
Our clients are individuals and families, typically in their late 40s and early 50s with at least $2 million in investment assets at the time they join us. While we provide a full range of solutions and services, we find that we can especially be helpful if you:
- Receive executive compensation in the form of employer stock or stock options.
- Have highly appreciated assets.
- Have significant assets in retirement accounts such as IRAs and 401Ks.
- Recently came into money, such as through inheritance or sale of a business.
- Are charitably inclined.
- Have one or more advisors, yet you don’t have a clear picture of your financial situation or are simply not getting the planning advice you deserve.
This last issue is common among many of our clients before they come to us. They are disappointed by the lack of care and service they receive at a big-name firm, and find our approach as independent advisors to be a refreshing alternative. Please see our process for more.